Saturday, August 08, 2015

Changes to this site

I have recently made a few changes to this site which should help you, my readers. I have added some extras on the side-bar on the right.

Search

Readers can now do a search of all of this site using the search facility. Just type in a topic and it will automatically do a search of all articles in the archives.

Subscribe

Readers can also subscribe to all posts on this site, as well as comments made by readers. This will always keep you up to date on what is happening here.

Membership

By clicking on the "join this site" button you can become a member of the site.

Why not do it now?

Popular posts

Lower down on the side-bar I have listed the most popular posts on this site since it started nearly ten years ago. These links take you quickly to those posts.

Comments

The comments part of this site is not new,  but I would love to hear your comments on the photos, or on what I have written.

Trevor

No comments: